3AF 2024 Asian
MAY 29 - 30, 2024
Greater Dallas Area, TX
Save the Date!
The 3AF is headed to Texas! Join us May 29-30 for the largest national conference uniting Asian marketing experts, media leaders, innovators, and influencers.
Our conference draws the “who’s who” in Asian advertising and Asian marketing including agencies, corporate marketers, media, influencers, marketing researchers, PR professionals and other industry partners and vendors. Ultimately, our goal is to spotlight the power, impact and influence Asian consumers have in our society and encourage marketers to support our segment. In fact, our summit is the only national conference focusing on the power of the Asian American community. Our attendees participate because they are tapping into our affluent segment for growth, trying to obtain insights for accurate portrayal of the Asian consumer in inclusive advertising campaigns, understanding the Asian media landscape to optimize media buys or engaging Asian employees within their companies.
With today’s growing multicultural majority, now, more than ever, marketers need to reach and retain consumers authentically, culturally and strategically. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the Asian American consumer opportunity from 3AF experts!
Account Executive Integrated Marketing
“I was there to learn really, but I was also pleasantly surprised of the fantastic energy and atmosphere you all created.”
“I participate in the annual 3AF Asian Marketing Summit because it is only via collaboration between all entities that we can continue to grow the Asian market in the US. ”
“The summit always has excellent presenters and case studies, helping to illuminate the value and importance of targeting the Asian consumer in the US”
6565 Headquarters Drive, Plano, TX
The conference venue is situated approximately 20 miles from the closest major airports, namely Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL). You have the option to rent a car, take a taxi, or use a ride-sharing service to access Toyota National Headquarters – 6565 Headquarters Drive in Plano from either of these airports.
As you partake in the conference, you’ll have the opportunity to schedule some time to discover the rich offerings of both Dallas and Plano. Here are some intriguing facts about these cities:
- 3rd largest city in Texas, fast-growing in the U.S.
- Known for thriving arts and culture scene: Dallas Arts District, largest in the nation.
- Iconic skyline with Reunion Tower, Bank of America Plaza.
- Rich history, including JFK assassination site (Sixth Floor Museum).
- Diverse culinary scene from Tex-Mex to upscale dining.
- Dallas-Fort Worth area offers recreational activities: parks, golf, outdoor adventures.
Check out Visit Dallas for more details.
- 24.2% of the population is Asian, the second-largest group after white residents.
- Safe and highly ranked place to live in the U.S
- Thriving business and tech hub, headquarters for major companies like Toyota, J.C. Penney, and Frito-Lay.
- Historic downtown with shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
- Abundance of parks and recreational opportunities.
- Welcoming and diverse community.
Check out Visit Plano for more details.