- About Us
- Find An Expert
KTSF seeks a driven Account Executive to be a key, engaging liaison between our television station and businesses to deliver outstanding results through the effective sales presentation of television and digital solutions. Solutions include on-air commercials, marketing partnerships, digital video streaming and much more. KTSF, a well-established leader in Asian Language Television in the San Francisco Bay Area market and one of the fastest growing stations, is seeking an Account Executive to develop new business and service existing advertisers. The ideal candidate will be energetic, positive, goal-oriented and have a sense of urgency. Must be highly-organized and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidate will be computer/internet proficient, have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record, and have the ability to work as part of a team. Candidates must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while striving to exceed goals. Previous advertising sales experience and college education is a plus. While language skills are a plus, they are not required. Virtually all business is done in English. KTSF is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce. Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Inspired by the 16th century voyages of his ancestor with the same name, Actor, Founder and Chief Creative Officer, Diego Osorio, launched Lobos 1707 Tequila, recreating the centuries-old recipe that resulted from bringing Southern Spanish Andalusian wine barrels filled with Mexican agave liquor back to Spain. The result is a premium liquid infused with history, culture, and family legacy. Harvested, distilled, and bottled in Mexico, Lobos 1707 Tequila and Mezcal Artesanal feature unique and elevated flavor profiles, which stem from both old and new world influences. These have been created by blending a traditional Mexican distillation process with a finish in the brand’s historic Pedro Ximénez (PX) wine barrels, using the solera method. The current portfolio consists of Lobos 1707 Tequila, Joven, Lobos 1707 Tequila, Reposado, Lobos 1707 Tequila, Extra Añejo, and Lobos 1707 Mezcal Artesanal. “For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.”
Title: MARKETING MANAGER
Reports to: CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
This person will be responsible for supporting our marketing strategy, creating marketing plan & budget and executing the plan across all channels – Trade (On & Off Premise), Media, Events & PR.
● Drive consistency in the marketplace across all consumer touchpoints.
● Support on development of consumer engagement and campaign strategy, brief agencies and lead process from brief to in-market execution.
● Drives local relevancy through amplification of national programs, sports sponsorships, and/or customizing national brand assets in accordance with brand activation guidelines.
● Act as the primary brand expert in the company with ownership of brand positioning and target consumer articulation.
● Own day-to-day marketing responsible for flawless execution of strategy
● Collaborate with external agencies to recommend marketing communication strategy and plan for Trade, Media / Digital & PR
● Assist with developing annual marketing plan by region & key accounts
● Lead on preparing and distributing marketing/events calendar
● Work hand in hand with sales team to execute trade plans and follow brand standards
● Work with sales team / brand ambassadors / agencies to execute sampling programs in trade
● Develop and maintain strong reciprocal relationships with Sales to ensure that communication strategies are executed with excellence
● Lead digital marketing plan execution collaborating with external digital agency
● Collaborate with external graphic designers to develop / deploy locally relevant creative materials.
● Lead on all events & PR initiatives
● Analyze industry & consumer trends
● Conduct measurement and evaluation on executed programs and recommends new ways to improve ROI
● Provide annual, quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting of brand performance, identify opportunities and risks, and develop recommendations for course-corrections/direction.
● Ensures all activations will always be within Lobos 1707 marketing code, regulatory and legal compliance.
● Project Management: Ability to manage and influence a large number of internal & external stakeholders across executive, marketing and sales functions
● Business Acumen: Knowledge of marketing and trade marketing activities, tools and techniques. Solid knowledge of relevant markets and competition.
● Problem Solving: Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Gather and analyze information skillfully. Develop alternative solutions and work well in group problem solving situations.
● Creativity: The ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions and the willingness to find new ways to grow the business is critical in order to thrive in this role
● Communication: Partner with marketing teams to understand the marketing strategy that will inform the design of local marketing content.
● Demonstrate ability to operate entrepreneurially, to be scrappy and inventive, and to challenge the status quo.
● Possess outstanding initiative and execution skills
● Experience influencing, negotiating and resolving conflicts to reach consensus around common goals.
● Experience making effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and boards of directors.
● Skilled in quickly grasping key business drivers.
● At least 5 years of marketing experience in Wine & Spirits industry or CPG
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar
● Microsoft Office proficiency
● Keynote proficiency
● Deep understanding of national accounts (on/off)
● Agency experience (first-hand or managing of agencies) a plus
● Understanding of media & digital marketing trends
● Ability and desire to travel frequently for meetings, market visits and presentations.
● Required to travel by airplane and automobile up to 40% of the time to perform job duties.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this role. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal role elements for making decisions related to job performance, employee development, and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required. This job description and the position’s duties and responsibilities may be modified at the discretion of management without prior notice.
At Lobos 1707, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our staff is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
|DEPARTMENT NUMBER||DEPARTMENT NAME||POSITION TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager|
|7002||Marketing||FLSA: Full Time Employee|
|Job Class: Professional|
POSITION SUMMARY: Miller Zell is looking for a digital marketing manager to drive all digital initiatives in support of our business-to-business brand awareness and revenue growth goals. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing the overall corporate digital marketing strategy and initiatives.
ORGANIZATIONAL RANKING: Individual contributor
Reports to: SVP, Marketing Strategy and Delivery
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
The Digital Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for the management of all digital marketing at Miller Zell. This position requires strong team collaboration and some vendor management to lead current initiatives and inform future digital investment. This role will establish KPIs and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities in support of marketing campaign optimization, and sales lead generation.
In this position, you’ll lead the full spectrum of digital marketing activities.
MEASURES OF EFFECTIVENESS: As observed by colleagues and supervisors
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, related field and/or equivalent working experience required
MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL REQUIREMENTS: The incumbent must manage stress appropriately; make decisions under pressure; and handle multiple priorities.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS: This position is performed indoors in an office setting.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: SEDENTARY WORK: Lifting 20 lbs. maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying articles.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The incumbent will sit to perform this job.
CONTACTS / INTERACTS WITH: Employees and outside vendors.
POSITION DESCRIPTION REVIEW/REVISION DATE: November 9, 2021
I have reviewed the essential job functions and requirements of this position.
Quinnipiac University’s Office of Integrated Marketing Communications invites applications for a Digital Content Specialist to serve as a writer, producer and content manager responsible for the creation and implementation for marketing and communicating about academic experiences. This includes, but is not limited to, content production for each School’s web page on QU.edu. This role will be accountable for analyzing and optimizing all school-related pages on an ongoing basis, including writing and content production for all academic-related website needs.
The Office of Integrated Marketing Communications is responsible for university-wide brand and marketing communications strategy, planning, execution and reporting across all university communications channels.
The Academic Marketing team within IMC is focused on providing strategy, leadership and overall management/support for marketing and communications efforts at the school/college level to directly support enrollment efforts for our undergraduate and graduate programs.
Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls 7,000 full-time undergraduate and 3,000 graduate and part-time students in 100 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing and College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac consistently ranks among the top regional universities in the North in U.S. News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges issue. Quinnipiac also is recognized in Princeton Review’s The Best 380 Colleges. Quinnipiac has been named a Great College to Work For as determined by a comprehensive industry survey. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu. An education at Quinnipiac embodies the University’s commitment to preparing graduates for 21st century careers and citizenship, creating an inclusive, excellence-driven community, nurturing and positively impacting internal, local and global communities and fostering lifelong connections and success. The University believes in educating a diverse student body to become valued and contributing members of their communities through vital and purposeful educational programs. Students engage with real-world issues through practice and considering different perspectives. The University’s innovative curriculum further prepares undergraduate and graduate students to understand their roles and responsibilities as members of the Quinnipiac community as well as the larger national and global communities.
Collaborate to write, produce and manage the development and implementation for all academic digital content production on qu.edufor all 8 schools and the College of Arts & Sciences
Become a contributing member of the school’s support staff on all web-based communications efforts, providing direction, leadership and/or overall management/support.
Manage the execution of assigned projects, while ensuring consistency and communications effectiveness across all audiences and channels.
On an ad hoc basis, contribute school-related story writing for qu.edu, QU Magazine as well as student/faculty profiles and event coverage
Work with Marketing Directors to identify, analyze and address content voids, deficits, rot and opportunities
Work directly in the CMS to author, edit and publish digital content
Partner to support the development of strong partner-based relationships with deans, associate deans, program directors and faculty that enables strategic marketing consultation that links brand, school and program-level messaging.
Work with Enrollment Management team to write school-related web-based content in accordance with annual and short/long-term plans.
Participate in internal meetings to stay on top of project/team status
Analyze and optimize school/program content and pages on a continuous and ongoing basis.
Bachelor’s degree required
3-5 years of experience in managing digital content
Demonstrated exceptional writing and editing ability
Excellent communication skills
Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate
Experience working within a CMS
Proven ability to provide strategic communications input
Demonstrated project management experience
Demonstrated people and project management skills
Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time faculty and staff which includes tuition remission and a culture that is inclusive and driven by excellence.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Please note that the university has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu/health-wellness-and-safety/covid-19-resources/
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2609265