- About Us
- Find An Expert
The Senior Writer is responsible for working across Marketing and Communications teams and with business partners to ensure integrated and strategic copywriting for a variety of key public relations functions including the creation of media briefs, news releases, statements, talking points, speeches, social media posts and other messaging. Must be able to bring to life strategic initiatives and business priorities in an accurate, authentic, relatable and inspiring way to enhance the St. Jude brand. He or she serves as an individual contributor reporting to the Public Relations Manager.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
Start your new career journey with NAR, a certified Great Place to Work!
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) is a team of professionals dedicated to providing world-class service to over 1.4 million REALTORS® working in the United States and around the world. The real estate industry is fast-paced and fast-changing–each year, our members participate in the sale, lease, and management of billions of dollars in real estate. As in every industry, our members’ value proposition is constantly being challenged by innovation.
It is our mission to help REALTORS® navigate that change and thrive in their careers. We cannot do that without the ideas, passion, and commitment from our talented employees. As our greatest assets, employees are offered their pick of competitive benefits/perks and flexible work options. NAR is certified as a Great Place to Work®. Our most successful employees are committed to our Core Values, which are:
Putting Members First
Advance Diversity and Inclusion
As part of the Digital Strategy team, the Social Media Strategist will report to the Director, Digital Communications, and will be primarily responsible for social media strategy and managing NAR’s main social media channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Thrives in a team-driven environment as well as on independent assignments, meeting or beating self-set deadlines.
Minimum qualifications for the position include a bachelor’s or master’s degree in advertising, marketing, strategic communications and five years of professional experience. Special consideration will be given to applicants with at least ten years of professional advertising industry experience, past experience mentoring or supervising younger advertising professionals, and recent, established advertising work with major brands.
Visiting faculty expectations include teaching 3-4 courses per semester (depending on service assignments), collaborating in the development and update of undergraduate curricula; bolstering multicultural advertising, strategy, data analytics, or experiential advertising course offerings that would appeal across departments; and being a dedicated participant in other Department and College service activities. Additional responsibilities may include advising student-related professional activities, acting as a liaison between the department and the industry, serving as a professional development facilitator and mentor to student-immersion programs (e.g., The Agency at UF, AAF, MAIP, AEF student competition), and building on momentum to improve diversity in the department and across the industry. The visiting lecturer appointment will be located at the University of Florida’s campus in Gainesville, FL.
Applications must be submitted online via apply.interfolio.com/86877 . Applications must include an electronic copy of the following:
• A letter of interest summarizing the applicant’s qualifications and suitability for the position;
• Complete curriculum vitae;
• A statement on commitment to diversity and inclusion in teaching and mentoring;
• Names, addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers of at least three references.
• The Search Committee may request additional materials at a later time.
3AF member Roundel, Target’s media agency, has several open positions for marketing/advertising professionals. The link below is updated regularly, so please check back often for the latest open opportunities. You can also go to Target’s career portal https://jobs.target.com/ and search for the keyword “marketing.”
Salary Range: $59,700 – $85,000/year
The award-winning University Communications Marketing department at UC San Diego leads and develops sophisticated, collaborative engagement opportunities between the University and its various audiences. This diverse and highly specialized team of professionals guides stewardship of the university’s prestigious brand by overseeing brand usage, mitigating and managing risk and leading evaluation and execution of university licensing, trademark and sponsorship opportunities.
The department comprises communications experts across alumni relations, special events, athletics, health sciences and advancement who build trust with the university’s constituencies in meaningful and measurable ways that advance the university’s transformation and growth objectives. As a critical connection point, these leaders drive the development of creative, integrated campaigns and experiential events and activities that exemplify and uphold the university’s brand and build Triton ambassadors for life.
University Communications marketers also manage the university’s communications and advertising agency relationships to ensure institutional alignment across the academic campus and university medical organizations.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager is a strong marketing strategist and writer with experience developing, implementing and evaluating marketing plans to support a diverse array of institutional programs and objectives, including behavior change campaigns, community events, academic ceremonies, areas of research, and other outreach opportunities.
This is a writing intensive position that requires experience and expertise in both creating and executing strategic marketing communications. The Marketing Manager works closely with colleagues to create comprehensive marketing strategies, messaging, and communication plans. Researches and writes compelling, engaging, and audience-appropriate content in support of that strategy and collaborates with creative staff in the creation of marketing collateral including printed promotional materials, websites, videos, digital advertising, emails, e-newsletters, and internal publications.
The Marketing Manager works closely with the Executive Director to manage the advertising and media agency relationships; serves as a strong facilitator and liaison to ensure alignment with and advance the institutional mission and goals. Promotes a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion, respect and superior customer service to internal and external constituents. Actively, deliberately and thoughtfully infuses inclusivity and diversity throughout university communications.
• Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training. Three (3) years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of all aspects of communications, preferably marketing communications, including strategic planning and evaluation of various media channels, technical aspects and requirements of various channels, and most appropriate and effective applications.
• Knowledge and understanding of technical applications to effectively direct technical staff, or personally perform technical work, including design concepts, various media, and applications.
• Advanced project management, organizational and problem recognition, avoidance and resolution skills.
• Solid skills to create, develop, and implement comprehensive long and short term strategic communications plans.
• Knowledge and skills to advise and consult with management to ensure delivery of the desired message to the target and / or broad general audiences.
• Knowledge of the organization, its achievements, mission, vision, goals, policies, practices, infrastructure, and a strong knowledge of current affairs, and issues in higher education and / or health sciences.
• Knowledge of location protocols and channels for communication internally and externally.
• Solid written, verbal, interpersonal communications, active listening and political acumen skills. Strong skills in interpersonal communications to interact effectively with a variety of clients, colleagues and vendors. Proven excellence in interpersonal relations with skill to work with a wide variety of university and off-campus personnel. Ability to use tact, diplomacy and discretion with emphasis on flexibility and professionalism and treating all with dignity, equity, inclusion, and respect. Ability to foster the Principles of Community
• Advanced knowledge of the fundamentals of writing, grammar, syntax, style, and punctuation and advanced skills to write clear, lively, engaging, compelling and effective copy in a variety of styles appropriate to target audiences and the broader public.
• Demonstrated ability to oversee the creation and distribution of relevant and appropriate institutional marketing communications efforts supporting the promotion of programs and services through strategic planning, research, writing, content development and collateral production.
• Demonstrated ability to design and implement comprehensive communications plans for single events and major programs, including defining goals, identifying target audiences and creating and implementing communication plans and timelines.
• Strong demonstrated ability to lead projects and programs to completion, determining priorities and demands of diverse constituents. Strong ability to set priorities that accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities and take into consideration deadlines, competing requirements and complexity.
• Knowledge of the proper use of the English language. Knowledge of style guides (Chicago, AP) as they apply to language use and practice. Editorial skills to rewrite or recast copy that is ambiguous, unorganized, or mechanically faulty.
• Strong skills in collaboration to best meet project goals and objectives of clients.
• Demonstrated competency and commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
• Ability to work independently as well as a member of a creative and production team.
• Marketing communications experience in a higher education environment or nonprofit organization.
• Job offer is contingent on clear Background Check.
Our employees enjoy competitive compensation packages and educational opportunities in a diverse, stimulating workforce.
This position is eligible for full benefits first day of hire:
a) Health/Dental/Vision Insurance.
b) Vacation/holidays (15 vacation days & 13 paid holidays a year).
c) Work/Life Balance.
d) UC Retirement Plan.
e) Pet Insurance.
To calculate an approximate value of the UC Total Compensation package, please click here https://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/compensation-and-benefits/total-compensation-calculator.php/.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation. For the complete University of California nondiscrimination and affirmative action policy see: http://www-hr.ucsd.edu/saa/nondiscr.html
National Association of REALTORS® is a certified Great Place to Work!
NAR’s Strategic Business Innovation and Technology team is looking for a Product Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Vice President of RIN and Strategic Initiatives, the Product Manager will be responsible for proactively executing new marketing strategies and products to expand the Strategic Initiatives products business. This will include developing and managing products that increase member value, delivering business boosting resources and tools, assist with VP with conceptualizing strategies to market and sell NAR and partner educational products, achieving revenue goals, and collaborating with NAR’s marketing team on targeted communications strategies. This candidate is a “go-getter” with strong written and verbal communication skills, proactive and leads with a collaborative, team-oriented approach.
Dear AAPIP Community,
After over a decade on our current website, we are greatly looking forward to working with a talented and highly collaborative designer/team to redesign our website!
We are requesting your assistance in circulating our Website Redesign Request for Proposals.
With a budget of $20,000 we will prioritize proposals which fit within our budget, but will review all proposals that are submitted to us. Proposals will be accepted until March 1st, 2021 and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “AAPIP Website Redesign Proposal” in the subject line.
Thank you for helping us find a consultant who can showcase AAPIP’s unique identity and legacy of impact on a beautiful new website.
Job ID: 39578
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Department: School of Professional Studies
You are: a marketing whiz – A skilled paid media and digital marketing strategist with experience with Google Ads, paid search, and paid social media and a passion for understanding and interpreting the data that make it all work. You might have also dabbled into SEO and content marketing. You are always searching for the next marketing innovation and you are not afraid to negotiate. You pride yourself in being an early adopter of new media and technologies and you’re comfortable working across multiple projects at the same time. You’re ready to grow in a role that will challenge you intellectually and leverage your skills in project management and your entrepreneurial spirit. You understand digital marketing is the way of the world, and are prepared to build integrated marketing plans that lead to top results in generating awareness and lead-gen for professional education programs. Additionally, you have experience and expertise in data analytics: this includes both knowing how to utilize data collection and visualization tools, and knowing how to analyze and report results to produce insights that help optimize marketing efforts at SPS. We are: the School of Professional Studies at top-ranked Northwestern University. We are changing the face of higher education through our dedication to leverage the most innovative technology to support the needs of working professionals that are seeking to grow their careers, enhance their skills and take on new educational and professional challenges. We inherently understand the difference between online learning and remote education, offering online graduate programs since 2014. As the world continues to pivot, our programs are uniquely developed and positioned to address the changing needs and situations of working professionals.
Please apply online at https://careers.northwestern.edu/psp/hr857prd_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=39578&PostingSeq=1
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.