The VP of Marcom Operations works closely with leadership to streamline and operationalize the execution of the Marketing and Sales Division’s goals and strategies. From campaign/project conception through execution and reporting, the VP of Marcom Operations continuously improves the workflow and process between departments and identifies and resolves bottlenecks limiting program execution.
In addition, the VP of Marcom Operations leads the Creative and Content creation teams, as well as the Project Management, Licensed Partners (LP) and Brand Standards teams working to balance improved speed to market with quality of deliverables resulting in highly engaging content.
For full details and to apply click here:
iTalkBB Media is an Over-the-top (OTT) advertising platform with advertising opportunities for connecting businesses to a large Chinese audience in the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded in 2013 in the Washington, D.C. area and has grown to encompass four regional offices in New York, Los Angeles, Vancouver, and Toronto. iTalkBB Media operates all advertising services with iTalkBB Chinese TV, the leading ‘over-the-top’ media provider with the most popular Chinese content in North America.
We’re looking for a Digital Advertising Sales and Business Development Manager in the greater Los Angeles area to help us maintain existing clients and continue to build accounts, through ad agencies and direct sales. Advertising Sales and Business Development Manager will focus on building long-term strategic relationships with key advertisers and agencies, identifying and developing innovative and creative advertising opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, highly goal-oriented and ultimate team player, who would maintain a long-term relationship with clients and work with the account management team and operation team to serve clients at their best and achieve business goals.
The right candidate will be passionate about media and TV products and have a proven track record of delivering dynamic brand-focused advertising solutions.
• Key individual contributor to revenue; work against aggressive advertising revenue goals;
• In partnership with the Ad Operations team, establish a clear vision, roadmap and market strategy for branding partnerships and deliver against objectives and key results;
• Be on the forefront of partnership marketing, advocating best practices and driving innovation by capitalizing iTalk Media’s partner offering;
• Identify, develop and negotiate media plans and promotional relations with clients who are a fit with the iTalkBB platform;
• Build and maintain a pipeline of new business prospects and develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients;
• Actively manage client relationship, ensuring fulfillment of contracts, providing client with regular updates, and identifying incremental and renewal opportunities
• Perform ad hoc tasks.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in advertising sales and/or client service, preferably in OTT/STB, TV, Print, and Digital advertising;
• Demonstrate a successful track record in prospecting new clients, generating leads, closing advertising sales deals with both agencies and clients;
• Fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese), preferred;
• Must be eligible to work in the United States.
• Expertise in managing digital advertising campaigns
• Demonstrated collaboration and negotiation skills
• Have solid knowledge of media planning or work experience in media planning or marketing strategy targeting Chinese in the U.S.
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communications skills.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Business Administration department invites applicants for a full-time, one-year visiting/temporary faculty position in sales at assistant professor rank beginning Fall 2018, pending budget approval. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Responsibilities: Teach 24 credits per year (day, evening and weekend/hybrid formats) in the professional sales curriculum designed to teach competencies which have been benchmarked by industry advisory groups to deliver performance-ready graduates. Teaching responsibilities may include principles of marketing. Responsibilities will include student advising and recruiting, mentoring and coaching students for sales conferences (e.g., 3M Frontline), coaching for one or two sales competitions, participation in faculty meetings and committees, and service to the department. Position will support the Center for Sales Innovation with revenue generation through customized training, corporate sponsorship development and promotion of existing programs.
Required qualifications: Master’s degree in business or business-related area, 2 years prior teaching or sales training experience, and at least 3 years professional sales experience required. Academically qualified in marketing or sales as defined by ACBSP (e.g., an earned doctorate in any field plus MBA with a marketing concentration, or an earned doctorate in any field plus a master’s degree in marketing) preferred. Experience teaching in both face-to-face, online and hybrid formats is preferred. Professional experience in business-to-business or healthcare sales preferred. The ability to leverage and develop a professional network on behalf of the Center for Sales Innovation preferred. St. Catherine University seeks creative, adaptable faculty who enjoy working in a university climate that promotes cultural diversity and multicultural understanding. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply. Consistent with the university’s commitment to women, diversity and social justice, preference will be given to candidates who manifest these themes in their teaching, research and service.
To apply: Please go to the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr to electronically apply. Applicants may also visit the University Human Resources office, located in Derham Hall Room 8, to submit an electronic application. Attach a cover letter, CV, and a statement of teaching interests. Candidates selected for interview will need to provide 3 references. Official transcripts and background check will be required for employment. For information, contact Craig Roger at 651-690-8874 or via email at email@example.com. Review of applications begins April 1, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled, however, priority will be given to those received before April 1, 2018.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer; Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org
The Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications at Pennsylvania State University invites applications for a non-tenure track faculty position in Advertising beginning August 2018. Responsibilities for the position include teaching undergraduate classes, advising student groups, and providing service to the college and university. The successful candidate is expected to teach several classes across our curriculum including Introduction to Advertising, Media Planning, Campaign Development, and Creative Strategy. Ability to teach digital advertising and analytics classes will be a plus. Depending on the experience and qualifications a candidate brings to the position, starting appointment will be at the rank of Lecturer or Assistant Teaching Professor. Candidates for the position should have significant professional experience in advertising or related marketing communication fields. A master’s degree is preferred, but not required. The search committee will begin reviewing applications on March 15, 2018; the position will remain open until filled. To apply, candidates must complete an online application and upload a cover letter describing qualifications, a current resume, and a list of three references.
Apply online at http://apptrkr.com/1159093
CAMPUS SECURITY CRIME STATISTICS: For more about safety at Penn State, and to review the Annual Security Report which contains information about crime statistics and other safety and security matters, please go to http://www.police.psu.edu/clery/, which will also provide you with detail on how to request a hard copy of the Annual Security Report.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• With leadership, supervise the overall operation of the Media Department instilling in all those individuals in the department the constant need for excellence through innovative and imaginative preparation of the media function of the agency.
• To recommend and implement new policies that will enhance the effectiveness of the overall operation of the Media Department.
• To provide guidance and direction of the department and the agency on all media matters.
• Reports to the Managing Director.
• Develops and/or reviews media plans for clients, based on advertising objectives in detail by the marketing plan.
• Seeks opportunities to improve his/her understanding of campaign objectives through contact with Account and Creative management.
• Sees that all necessary sources of media and market information, including the media representatives, are considered and analyzed in light of client’s interests.
• Initiates and makes use of special research when needed for the improvement of media recommendations.
• Maintains sources of market and marketing information, including the market research reports of various media.
• Sees that all requests pertaining to media selection or media service are acted upon as promptly as possible.
• As time allows, visits key media to check facilities, standards, methods or procedures that bear on the scope and quality of their market coverage.
• Participates directly in the presentation of media plans and/or in the discussion of media problems with clients, as needed.
• Sees that constructive contacts with media are consistently cultivated.
• Supervises all Media Department personnel; evaluates job performance with all members of the Media Department.
• Keeps staff informed and up-to-date on agency and account changes.
• Establishes operational procedures and principles for Media Supervisors and the Media Buyers.
• Makes all work and work-priority assignments to his staff.
• In collaboration with Managing Director, Media, hires, promotes or releases department personnel; ensures effective training to fulfill present and future needs. Reviews and recommends salary increases, approves vacations and leaves of absence, in accordance with agency policy.
• Sees that proper and cooperative relations are maintained with other agency departments and office personnel.
• Keeps Managing Director informed on all client, as well as departmental, activities.
– Minimum of 10 years media experience (previous advertising agency experience preferred)
– Asian American media knowledge experience
– Must have working knowledge of Asian American media which includes Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Filipino and South Asian. – College degree of B.A. or higher.
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust.
That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they’re just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We’re strong and growing.
In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual. We’re strong, innovative and growing.
We invest in our people.
We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they’re passionate about.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What’s the role?
Establishes the strategy for all aspects of the company’s Asian Market initiatives to deliver financial security to underpenetrated markets in order to increase market share and sales. Partners with the product areas, Marketing, Communications, Corporate Planning, Field Distribution and Planning & Sales departments to identify and research Asian markets. Ensures that the home office and field have the appropriate existing and future infrastructure in place in order to support the identified Asian markets and drive sales and recruiting in those markets. Communicates the corporate Asian Market strategy to the field and consults with field leadership in order to better understand local markets and influence sales and recruiting at the local level. Ensures that the company’s approach to Asian Markets is focused, wellcoordinated with other market efforts, and that requests from both the home office and the field are prioritized based on the markets that are most aligned to field priorities, the company strategy and the diversity and inclusion strategy. Monitors, measures, evaluates and communicates the total return on investment for all Asian market activities.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or equivalent work experience.
• Multicultural market or diversity and inclusion experience (specifically with Asian communities) and demonstrated understanding of cultural/multicultural market differences.
• Experience in organizational change management.
• Minimum of ten years of progressively responsible experience working in the financial services industry in business, marketing, project management or strategic planning.
• Comprehensive understanding of marketing concepts and the role of marketing in supporting sales cycles, positioning products and increasing awareness.
• Proven ability to leverage consumer research insights.
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish rapport at all levels of the home office, the field and external vendors and partners.
• Demonstrated ability to leverage networks in a variety of business settings to include identifying and cultivating relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills with the ability to absorb, analyze and articulate complex information.
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage measurement methods, including ROI.
• Strong organizational and project management skills with a focus on planning, setting priorities, relative to importance and urgency, managing process, and delivering results under tight time constraints.
• Strong persuasive communication skills (oral and written) with ability to make presentations and create written reports.
Req ID: 10281
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Education Experience: Bachelor’s Required
Employment Experience: 9+ years
FLSA Status: Exempt
Posting Date: 01/04/2017
To apply, please click here