- About Us
- Find An Expert
We are a leading multicultural advertising agency seeking an experienced advertising-based Art Director to be a part of our growing creative team. As an Art Director, you must be highly creative, organized, detailed oriented, and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines. First and foremost, you are a conceptual thinker. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is a must. You are a team player and leader who will be able to continually create high level creative in a timely manner, within a very fast turnaround time.
• Ensure that clients’ desired message and image are conveyed to consumers
• Responsible for the overall visual aspects of an advertising or media campaign
• Coordinate the work of Graphic Designers and Production Team
• Work from a brief with a copywriter, generating ideas to present to the client
• Work on designs to produce an effective advertising campaign
• Commission specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects
• Manage projects and working within a budget
• Edit the final results for presentation to the client
• Ability to read a creative brief and conceptualize and creatively execute fresh, new ideas while adhering to brand mandates
• 2-5 years Art Director experience (previous advertising agency experience preferred)
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat) Mac platform
• Keen eye of layout, typography, and color
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven team environment
• Detailed oriented with strong communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• After Effect, Flash, HTML and Cinema 4D aren’t required, but will be a huge plus
• Bi-Lingual in French, Italian, Filipino, Vietnamese, Cantonese or Mandarin desired, but not required
• Have a thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Work well as part of a team, with a range of people
• Have an interest in social and cultural trends and fashions
***Please submit your portfolio of your art and design work
We are a multicultural marketing and advertising agency with a need for an English language copywriter. Our clients are multinational Fortune 500 companies covering a wide range of industries and sectors including entertainment, communications, finance and automotive. We are seeking candidates who are imaginative, detail-oriented, flexible and professional — a person who can take directions and present creative competently.
Writer duties and responsibilities:
Writing original content
1. Print, brochures, digital, social, radio, TV, etc.
2. Publicity Releases including new product/channel launch, invitations to press events, press kits, etc.
3. Corporate communications as needed
4. Help with all materials including account presentation decks
• 3-5 years of experience as a copywriter in an advertising agency
• Bachelor’s degree required (preferably English Major or Journalism)
• Must have experience developing and executing advertising campaigns
AAAZA is a full-service multicultural advertising agency located in Los Angeles, CA. We are looking for a bookkeeper who is detail-oriented and a team player.
• Help to monitor job estimates and invoice clients (accounts receivable)
• Assist to verify and post bills and input vendor invoices (accounts payable)
• Prepare credit card reconciliations
• Prepare labels and maintain files as needed within the department
• Assist Accounting Manager preparing materials for review and/or audit process
• Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – quite often on short notice – by the Accounting Managers
Desired Skills & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a credible college/university
• Proficient in Excel is required
• Proficiency in Advantage software is a plus
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills
• Fun, willing to roll-up sleeves and be a team player
• Familiarity with the advertising industry is a plus, but not required
• Knowledge of an Asian language (write/read)
Always strategic, always creative—AAAZA delivers great results in an ever-changing marketing landscape.
The Assistant Account Executive assists the senior team with tasks necessary for the execution of the day-to-day account activities, and to ensure client expectations are met. May report directly to Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Supervisor, or Account Director depending on assignment. Supports and guides projects through the Agency to deliver superlative client service and added value at every stage. Will be exposed to broadcast, print, digital and collateral production to learn processes from brief, budgeting and ideation through execution. An effective Assistant Account Executive will work with the account team to understand the client’s products, brand, and comprehend the strategy, and know the operations of an advertising and marketing agency.
Account Operations and Project Management:
• Supporting point of contact for Account Executive, who acts as primary contact with client, vendors and agency partners for selected campaigns or initiatives
• Collaborates with the account team to develop presentations and materials for client presentations and meetings, or other individual projects.
• Contributes research and gathering supporting information for account team’s development of project creative briefs and/or points-of-view (POV’s)
• May assist senior account team in development of competitive landscape reports, recaps, reports, white papers, and incremental project proposals
• Contributes to project plans, key deliverables, activities and deadlines.
• Manages weekly client status meetings by sending meeting notices, distributing status reports prior to meeting, and keeping notes for issuing post-meeting recaps
• Helps to ensure all project information is accurate and up-to-date, and helps keep others (internally and externally) appropriately informed at all times.
• Assists in the process to review, evaluate, and critique creative ideas/output, to ensure that work meets brand and project strategies/objectives, client requests, and agency quality standards.
• Exposed to managing all projects/jobs to budget and schedule and proactively reports progress to the account team, other agency departments, and clients.
• Develops baseline understanding of business category trends/developments
• Begins to develop a foundation in: knowledge in competitors’ advertising, use of media, etc.; and learns how to formulate support for recommendations and how to articulate competitive implications for the client.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher required with area of study in corporate marketing or advertising preferred
• Understanding of culture in order to serve as expert for a particular marketing segment
• Bilingual with written and verbal fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Hindi, French, Italian, Japanese, or Portuguese
• Initiative and intellectual curiosity
• Teamwork mentality, with impeccable work ethic, reliability, and trustworthiness
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
• Ability and desire to lead and manage others
• Analytical and strategic mindset with strong problem-solving skills
• Highly detailed and organized in both thought and execution
• Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle deadlines simultaneously
Our dynamic, award-winning advertising agency is currently seeking an Account Supervisor, with expansive knowledge of the Asian American and multicultural market landscape, to join our expanding client services team. We are located in the heart of Los Angeles, where we develop innovative creative and strategic solutions for our clients, many of whom include multinational Fortune 500 companies and cover a diverse array of industries and sectors.
The Account Supervisor is responsible for managing a diverse set of account marketing activities and inspiring the holistic team to ideate and deliver projects on brief, on time, and on budget, ensuring we help clients reach their goals and objectives.
• Demonstrates a deep knowledge of advertising, communications, and direct marketing principles
• Applies knowledge of client brand, product and competitive environment to all efforts
• Creates and disseminates important information on trends affecting client businesses
• Contributes to the development of marketing and communications plans
• Makes valued suggestions on how to improve future campaigns
• Manages all stages of marketing development to ensure the work meets client expectations, and will deliver on their KPIs
• Attends and contributes to all creative presentations, acts as an advocate for the idea, setting client expectations beforehand and managing feedback in the meetings
• Troubleshoots to ensure deliverables are provided to the client in a timely manner
• Ensures agency operates on a solid foundation by building strong relationships with clients
• Maintains day-to-day contact with the client, and seeks out feedback
• Is viewed as a high potential leader by agency colleagues
• Contributes to the career roadmap of account team members, identifying areas of strength and growth as well as training needs
• Supports and trains junior team members and client service interns
BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
• Contributes to clear and tight scopes of work that deliver on client needs
• Makes thoughtful recommendations on resource allocation
• Responsible for working with senior management to monitor SOWs
• Established track record of successfully managing client businesses
• 6 years experience in corporate marketing or advertising
• Bilingual in Asian or European language is preferred
• Proven ability to lead teams, manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Analytical and strategic mindset with strong problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• May include travel
Reports To: Director of Sales
FSLA Status: Exempt
Date Revised: 8/3/2018
Account Executives must develop sales at both agency and client levels, research and create sales presentations, negotiate rates, and sell special promotions and station projects. A successful Account Executive is expected to be a strong contributor, an outstanding communicator, enthusiastic, organized, and proactive, with a proven interest in advertising and media. You will be goal-driven with the ability to execute defined revenue goals. Develop and maintain direct local client and agency accounts by selling advertising spots on KTSF’s on-air programming, website, and mobile app. Maximize and grow revenue with existing accounts as well as prospect and close new business. Achieve or exceed established quarterly sales goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
NONESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
All Staff Members are expected to contribute to the overall team effort. Nothing in this job description restricts KTSF, or executive leadership’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. All Staff Members are required to keep updated on changes in law, regulations; and procedures, as well as report all questionable accounting, potential fraudulent activity, and/or internal concerns to the attention of the KTSF’s General Manager or Director of Human Resources.
All Staff Members are required, as a condition of employment, to support the Company’s efforts in ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the Payola, Plugola, and Anti-Discriminatory Laws.
The VP of Marcom Operations works closely with leadership to streamline and operationalize the execution of the Marketing and Sales Division’s goals and strategies. From campaign/project conception through execution and reporting, the VP of Marcom Operations continuously improves the workflow and process between departments and identifies and resolves bottlenecks limiting program execution.
In addition, the VP of Marcom Operations leads the Creative and Content creation teams, as well as the Project Management, Licensed Partners (LP) and Brand Standards teams working to balance improved speed to market with quality of deliverables resulting in highly engaging content.
For full details and to apply click here:
iTalkBB Media is an Over-the-top (OTT) advertising platform with advertising opportunities for connecting businesses to a large Chinese audience in the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded in 2013 in the Washington, D.C. area and has grown to encompass four regional offices in New York, Los Angeles, Vancouver, and Toronto. iTalkBB Media operates all advertising services with iTalkBB Chinese TV, the leading ‘over-the-top’ media provider with the most popular Chinese content in North America.
We’re looking for a Digital Advertising Sales and Business Development Manager in the greater Los Angeles area to help us maintain existing clients and continue to build accounts, through ad agencies and direct sales. Advertising Sales and Business Development Manager will focus on building long-term strategic relationships with key advertisers and agencies, identifying and developing innovative and creative advertising opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, highly goal-oriented and ultimate team player, who would maintain a long-term relationship with clients and work with the account management team and operation team to serve clients at their best and achieve business goals.
The right candidate will be passionate about media and TV products and have a proven track record of delivering dynamic brand-focused advertising solutions.
• Key individual contributor to revenue; work against aggressive advertising revenue goals;
• In partnership with the Ad Operations team, establish a clear vision, roadmap and market strategy for branding partnerships and deliver against objectives and key results;
• Be on the forefront of partnership marketing, advocating best practices and driving innovation by capitalizing iTalk Media’s partner offering;
• Identify, develop and negotiate media plans and promotional relations with clients who are a fit with the iTalkBB platform;
• Build and maintain a pipeline of new business prospects and develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients;
• Actively manage client relationship, ensuring fulfillment of contracts, providing client with regular updates, and identifying incremental and renewal opportunities
• Perform ad hoc tasks.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in advertising sales and/or client service, preferably in OTT/STB, TV, Print, and Digital advertising;
• Demonstrate a successful track record in prospecting new clients, generating leads, closing advertising sales deals with both agencies and clients;
• Fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese), preferred;
• Must be eligible to work in the United States.
• Expertise in managing digital advertising campaigns
• Demonstrated collaboration and negotiation skills
• Have solid knowledge of media planning or work experience in media planning or marketing strategy targeting Chinese in the U.S.
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communications skills.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
The Business Administration department invites applicants for a full-time, one-year visiting/temporary faculty position in sales at assistant professor rank beginning Fall 2018, pending budget approval. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Responsibilities: Teach 24 credits per year (day, evening and weekend/hybrid formats) in the professional sales curriculum designed to teach competencies which have been benchmarked by industry advisory groups to deliver performance-ready graduates. Teaching responsibilities may include principles of marketing. Responsibilities will include student advising and recruiting, mentoring and coaching students for sales conferences (e.g., 3M Frontline), coaching for one or two sales competitions, participation in faculty meetings and committees, and service to the department. Position will support the Center for Sales Innovation with revenue generation through customized training, corporate sponsorship development and promotion of existing programs.
Required qualifications: Master’s degree in business or business-related area, 2 years prior teaching or sales training experience, and at least 3 years professional sales experience required. Academically qualified in marketing or sales as defined by ACBSP (e.g., an earned doctorate in any field plus MBA with a marketing concentration, or an earned doctorate in any field plus a master’s degree in marketing) preferred. Experience teaching in both face-to-face, online and hybrid formats is preferred. Professional experience in business-to-business or healthcare sales preferred. The ability to leverage and develop a professional network on behalf of the Center for Sales Innovation preferred. St. Catherine University seeks creative, adaptable faculty who enjoy working in a university climate that promotes cultural diversity and multicultural understanding. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply. Consistent with the university’s commitment to women, diversity and social justice, preference will be given to candidates who manifest these themes in their teaching, research and service.
To apply: Please go to the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr to electronically apply. Applicants may also visit the University Human Resources office, located in Derham Hall Room 8, to submit an electronic application. Attach a cover letter, CV, and a statement of teaching interests. Candidates selected for interview will need to provide 3 references. Official transcripts and background check will be required for employment. For information, contact Craig Roger at 651-690-8874 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications begins April 1, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled, however, priority will be given to those received before April 1, 2018.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer; Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust.
That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they’re just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We’re strong and growing.
In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual. We’re strong, innovative and growing.
We invest in our people.
We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they’re passionate about.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What’s the role?
Establishes the strategy for all aspects of the company’s Asian Market initiatives to deliver financial security to underpenetrated markets in order to increase market share and sales. Partners with the product areas, Marketing, Communications, Corporate Planning, Field Distribution and Planning & Sales departments to identify and research Asian markets. Ensures that the home office and field have the appropriate existing and future infrastructure in place in order to support the identified Asian markets and drive sales and recruiting in those markets. Communicates the corporate Asian Market strategy to the field and consults with field leadership in order to better understand local markets and influence sales and recruiting at the local level. Ensures that the company’s approach to Asian Markets is focused, wellcoordinated with other market efforts, and that requests from both the home office and the field are prioritized based on the markets that are most aligned to field priorities, the company strategy and the diversity and inclusion strategy. Monitors, measures, evaluates and communicates the total return on investment for all Asian market activities.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or equivalent work experience.
• Multicultural market or diversity and inclusion experience (specifically with Asian communities) and demonstrated understanding of cultural/multicultural market differences.
• Experience in organizational change management.
• Minimum of ten years of progressively responsible experience working in the financial services industry in business, marketing, project management or strategic planning.
• Comprehensive understanding of marketing concepts and the role of marketing in supporting sales cycles, positioning products and increasing awareness.
• Proven ability to leverage consumer research insights.
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish rapport at all levels of the home office, the field and external vendors and partners.
• Demonstrated ability to leverage networks in a variety of business settings to include identifying and cultivating relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills with the ability to absorb, analyze and articulate complex information.
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage measurement methods, including ROI.
• Strong organizational and project management skills with a focus on planning, setting priorities, relative to importance and urgency, managing process, and delivering results under tight time constraints.
• Strong persuasive communication skills (oral and written) with ability to make presentations and create written reports.
Req ID: 10281
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Education Experience: Bachelor’s Required
Employment Experience: 9+ years
FLSA Status: Exempt
Posting Date: 01/04/2017
To apply, please click here