- About Us
- Find An Expert
Are you a business professional with extensive industry experience in Marketing or Public Relations who is aspiring to shape the next generation of leaders in our field? If you are, consider an adjunct faculty position at NYU’s School of Professional Studies (SPS).
Join a thriving community of practitioners, academics, students and staff, and teach courses in our graduate degree and career advancement programs. Our MS in PR and Corporate Communications has been named “Outstanding Education Program of the Year” by PRWeek and on the “Education A-List” from PRNews. Our MS in Integrated Marketing is one of the largest graduate programs in its field. Our continuing education programs are growing with recent launches with the ARF in “Marketing Optimization and Insights”, and continued strength in our “Healthcare Marketing and Communications Certificate.” Across these programs we are working to build a supportive, diverse, and inclusive community and welcome potential faculty who have experience mentoring or leading diverse global teams and drawing on a broad set of personal and professional experiences to inform their practice.
The review of credentials will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled. NYU appreciates all applications but can only respond to qualified candidates.
Teaching opportunities are available in a variety of integrated marketing and public relations-related areas. Practitioners in the following fields are desired:
Master’s degree in the field of study or a related discipline is required.
Minimum of 5 years related work experience in the field.
Demonstrated professional development in the field.
Teaching experience is strongly preferred.
Experience in learning and development, public speaking or corporate training desired.
Experience developing and teaching online courses is a plus.
Experience working with a diverse and international community is critical.
Division of Programs in Business
The NYU Division of Programs in Business provides applied, professional education for students interested in becoming leaders in the functional areas of a business: marketing, human resources, management and technology, and finance. Students from around the world are immersed in highly relevant curricular and co-curricular experiences that combine academic theory and the rich professional expertise of industry practitioners with global experience, rooted in New York City’s business community. This creates a dynamic teaching and learning environment in which students gain and apply practical skills to solve complex, real-world problems of business and society. The Division of Programs in Business is committed to the School’s mission of bringing diverse and cross-disciplinary perspectives and the principles of inclusion into academics.
The Division of Programs in Business offers both credit and non-credit programs. In the most recent academic year, there were more than 2,000 graduate students in seven Master’s programs and 1,000 noncredit enrollments in various career advancement and continuing education programs.
NYU School of Professional Studies
NYU SPS is a thought leader, and serves as an incubator for new ideas in industries that are constantly changing, including real estate, real estate development, and construction management; hospitality, tourism, travel, and event management; global affairs and global security, conflict, and cybercrime; global sport and sports business; publishing; marketing; public relations; project management; executive coaching and organizational consulting, human resource management and development, and human capital analytics and technology; management and systems; translation; and professional writing. It is focused on building skills that open doors to opportunities in emerging fields and global markets. NYU SPS faculty members are leading experts in their areas of discipline, with a hands-on approach that encourages students to push beyond their limits and to break new ground.
NYU SPS is committed to inclusion, diversity, belonging, equity, and access throughout the School.
NYU aims to be among the greenest urban campuses in the country and carbon neutral by 2040. Learn more at nyu.edu/sustainability.
EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fred Rogers Productions (FRP) is looking for an Associate Director of Marketing in our Marketing, Communications & Engagement Department (MC&E). The individual selected will lead the design, day-to-day oversight, and implementation of marketing, interactive, and social media strategies as well as support engagement efforts on behalf of the Company’s production portfolio. This is a full-time position located in Pittsburgh, PA, reporting directly to the Vice President of (MC&E).
Fred Rogers Productions (FRP) is looking for an Engagement Specialist in our Marketing, Communications & Engagement Department. This professional will assist the Director of Community Engagement in managing the organization and implementation of a wide range of public outreach initiatives, while supporting all FRP series and content partners. This is a full-time position located in Pittsburgh, PA, reporting directly to the Director of Community Engagement.
KTSF seeks a driven Account Executive to be a key, engaging liaison between our television station and businesses to deliver outstanding results through the effective sales presentation of television and digital solutions. Solutions include on-air commercials, marketing partnerships, digital video streaming and much more. KTSF, a well-established leader in Asian Language Television in the San Francisco Bay Area market and one of the fastest growing stations, is seeking an Account Executive to develop new business and service existing advertisers. The ideal candidate will be energetic, positive, goal-oriented and have a sense of urgency. Must be highly-organized and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidate will be computer/internet proficient, have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record, and have the ability to work as part of a team. Candidates must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while striving to exceed goals. Previous advertising sales experience and college education is a plus. While language skills are a plus, they are not required. Virtually all business is done in English. KTSF is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce. Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Inspired by the 16th century voyages of his ancestor with the same name, Actor, Founder and Chief Creative Officer, Diego Osorio, launched Lobos 1707 Tequila, recreating the centuries-old recipe that resulted from bringing Southern Spanish Andalusian wine barrels filled with Mexican agave liquor back to Spain. The result is a premium liquid infused with history, culture, and family legacy. Harvested, distilled, and bottled in Mexico, Lobos 1707 Tequila and Mezcal Artesanal feature unique and elevated flavor profiles, which stem from both old and new world influences. These have been created by blending a traditional Mexican distillation process with a finish in the brand’s historic Pedro Ximénez (PX) wine barrels, using the solera method. The current portfolio consists of Lobos 1707 Tequila, Joven, Lobos 1707 Tequila, Reposado, Lobos 1707 Tequila, Extra Añejo, and Lobos 1707 Mezcal Artesanal. “For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.”
Title: MARKETING MANAGER
Reports to: CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
This person will be responsible for supporting our marketing strategy, creating marketing plan & budget and executing the plan across all channels – Trade (On & Off Premise), Media, Events & PR.
● Drive consistency in the marketplace across all consumer touchpoints.
● Support on development of consumer engagement and campaign strategy, brief agencies and lead process from brief to in-market execution.
● Drives local relevancy through amplification of national programs, sports sponsorships, and/or customizing national brand assets in accordance with brand activation guidelines.
● Act as the primary brand expert in the company with ownership of brand positioning and target consumer articulation.
● Own day-to-day marketing responsible for flawless execution of strategy
● Collaborate with external agencies to recommend marketing communication strategy and plan for Trade, Media / Digital & PR
● Assist with developing annual marketing plan by region & key accounts
● Lead on preparing and distributing marketing/events calendar
● Work hand in hand with sales team to execute trade plans and follow brand standards
● Work with sales team / brand ambassadors / agencies to execute sampling programs in trade
● Develop and maintain strong reciprocal relationships with Sales to ensure that communication strategies are executed with excellence
● Lead digital marketing plan execution collaborating with external digital agency
● Collaborate with external graphic designers to develop / deploy locally relevant creative materials.
● Lead on all events & PR initiatives
● Analyze industry & consumer trends
● Conduct measurement and evaluation on executed programs and recommends new ways to improve ROI
● Provide annual, quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting of brand performance, identify opportunities and risks, and develop recommendations for course-corrections/direction.
● Ensures all activations will always be within Lobos 1707 marketing code, regulatory and legal compliance.
● Project Management: Ability to manage and influence a large number of internal & external stakeholders across executive, marketing and sales functions
● Business Acumen: Knowledge of marketing and trade marketing activities, tools and techniques. Solid knowledge of relevant markets and competition.
● Problem Solving: Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Gather and analyze information skillfully. Develop alternative solutions and work well in group problem solving situations.
● Creativity: The ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions and the willingness to find new ways to grow the business is critical in order to thrive in this role
● Communication: Partner with marketing teams to understand the marketing strategy that will inform the design of local marketing content.
● Demonstrate ability to operate entrepreneurially, to be scrappy and inventive, and to challenge the status quo.
● Possess outstanding initiative and execution skills
● Experience influencing, negotiating and resolving conflicts to reach consensus around common goals.
● Experience making effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and boards of directors.
● Skilled in quickly grasping key business drivers.
● At least 5 years of marketing experience in Wine & Spirits industry or CPG
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar
● Microsoft Office proficiency
● Keynote proficiency
● Deep understanding of national accounts (on/off)
● Agency experience (first-hand or managing of agencies) a plus
● Understanding of media & digital marketing trends
● Ability and desire to travel frequently for meetings, market visits and presentations.
● Required to travel by airplane and automobile up to 40% of the time to perform job duties.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this role. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal role elements for making decisions related to job performance, employee development, and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required. This job description and the position’s duties and responsibilities may be modified at the discretion of management without prior notice.
At Lobos 1707, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our staff is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
|DEPARTMENT NUMBER||DEPARTMENT NAME||POSITION TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager|
|7002||Marketing||FLSA: Full Time Employee|
|Job Class: Professional|
POSITION SUMMARY: Miller Zell is looking for a digital marketing manager to drive all digital initiatives in support of our business-to-business brand awareness and revenue growth goals. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing the overall corporate digital marketing strategy and initiatives.
ORGANIZATIONAL RANKING: Individual contributor
Reports to: SVP, Marketing Strategy and Delivery
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
The Digital Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for the management of all digital marketing at Miller Zell. This position requires strong team collaboration and some vendor management to lead current initiatives and inform future digital investment. This role will establish KPIs and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities in support of marketing campaign optimization, and sales lead generation.
In this position, you’ll lead the full spectrum of digital marketing activities.
MEASURES OF EFFECTIVENESS: As observed by colleagues and supervisors
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, related field and/or equivalent working experience required
MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL REQUIREMENTS: The incumbent must manage stress appropriately; make decisions under pressure; and handle multiple priorities.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS: This position is performed indoors in an office setting.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: SEDENTARY WORK: Lifting 20 lbs. maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying articles.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The incumbent will sit to perform this job.
CONTACTS / INTERACTS WITH: Employees and outside vendors.
POSITION DESCRIPTION REVIEW/REVISION DATE: November 9, 2021
I have reviewed the essential job functions and requirements of this position.
Quinnipiac University’s Office of Integrated Marketing Communications invites applications for a Digital Content Specialist to serve as a writer, producer and content manager responsible for the creation and implementation for marketing and communicating about academic experiences. This includes, but is not limited to, content production for each School’s web page on QU.edu. This role will be accountable for analyzing and optimizing all school-related pages on an ongoing basis, including writing and content production for all academic-related website needs.
The Office of Integrated Marketing Communications is responsible for university-wide brand and marketing communications strategy, planning, execution and reporting across all university communications channels.
The Academic Marketing team within IMC is focused on providing strategy, leadership and overall management/support for marketing and communications efforts at the school/college level to directly support enrollment efforts for our undergraduate and graduate programs.
Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls 7,000 full-time undergraduate and 3,000 graduate and part-time students in 100 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing and College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac consistently ranks among the top regional universities in the North in U.S. News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges issue. Quinnipiac also is recognized in Princeton Review’s The Best 380 Colleges. Quinnipiac has been named a Great College to Work For as determined by a comprehensive industry survey. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu. An education at Quinnipiac embodies the University’s commitment to preparing graduates for 21st century careers and citizenship, creating an inclusive, excellence-driven community, nurturing and positively impacting internal, local and global communities and fostering lifelong connections and success. The University believes in educating a diverse student body to become valued and contributing members of their communities through vital and purposeful educational programs. Students engage with real-world issues through practice and considering different perspectives. The University’s innovative curriculum further prepares undergraduate and graduate students to understand their roles and responsibilities as members of the Quinnipiac community as well as the larger national and global communities.
Collaborate to write, produce and manage the development and implementation for all academic digital content production on qu.edufor all 8 schools and the College of Arts & Sciences
Become a contributing member of the school’s support staff on all web-based communications efforts, providing direction, leadership and/or overall management/support.
Manage the execution of assigned projects, while ensuring consistency and communications effectiveness across all audiences and channels.
On an ad hoc basis, contribute school-related story writing for qu.edu, QU Magazine as well as student/faculty profiles and event coverage
Work with Marketing Directors to identify, analyze and address content voids, deficits, rot and opportunities
Work directly in the CMS to author, edit and publish digital content
Partner to support the development of strong partner-based relationships with deans, associate deans, program directors and faculty that enables strategic marketing consultation that links brand, school and program-level messaging.
Work with Enrollment Management team to write school-related web-based content in accordance with annual and short/long-term plans.
Participate in internal meetings to stay on top of project/team status
Analyze and optimize school/program content and pages on a continuous and ongoing basis.
Bachelor’s degree required
3-5 years of experience in managing digital content
Demonstrated exceptional writing and editing ability
Excellent communication skills
Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate
Experience working within a CMS
Proven ability to provide strategic communications input
Demonstrated project management experience
Demonstrated people and project management skills
Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time faculty and staff which includes tuition remission and a culture that is inclusive and driven by excellence.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Please note that the university has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement. For more information, please visit www.qu.edu/health-wellness-and-safety/covid-19-resources/
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2609265
KTSF is seeking a Cantonese-speaking News Producer and Writer for its live Cantonese-language newscasts. The person, who needs to work on site, must produce, write and edit news for broadcast, on-line and social media. Minimum of one year of translation work, writing, reporting in broadcast news or equivalent. Must speak/write and have excellent command of Cantonese and English is required. Valid CA driver’s license, reliable transportation, and insurance. For more information, contact Anne Ng email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
Position Snapshot: The James Madison College (JMC), Michigan State University’s renowned residential college in public and international affairs, seeks a strategic thinker and skilled storyteller for the position of Marketing and Communications Director. Reporting to the Dean, this position provides leadership in the development and execution of strategic, organizational and brand communications that support the college’s overall strategic priorities. Working with the Dean and college leadership, this position will work collaboratively across the organization to develop and execute a robust, multi-channel communications plan that conveys the JMC’s reputation of excellence, raises visibility of the college nationally and internationally, and communicates effectively with core stakeholders including students, faculty, prospective faculty, donors and alumni.
This position will work in conjunction with university central communications (University Communications) to identify and develop content that highlights the college and builds affinity and esteem for Michigan State University.
The position reports administratively and functionally to James Madison College but interacts regularly with University Communications for the purposes of collaboration and alignment with regard to institutional level activities.
Position Summary: The Marketing and Communications Manager in JMC will be responsible for strategy development and execution of all college communications, project and vendor management, website development and maintenance through the university’s content management system, as well as development of social media strategy and the maintenance of social properties including metrics and analytics. Duties involve managing relationships and assignments with faculty and staff to ensure that deadlines are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Plans and executes the college’s communications strategy in conjunction with the dean and other staff. (25%)
2. Oversees publicity such as the college’s annual newsletter for alumni, college handbook, and University publications; and is responsible for college crisis communication. (40%)
• Researches material, interviews individuals, and collects information in order to compose articles, press releases, promotional pieces, reports, or catalogs in print or electronic media for distribution to target audiences.
• Reviews and/or edits layouts, drafts, and information in order to check for content, readability, and style. Monitors various publications and electronic sources of news and commentary for potential relevance to unit activities.
3. Plans, executes and monitors social media strategy and engages with external audiences in electronic forums. Assists with web page design, maintenance, and content management. (25%)
4. Represents unit at functions, professional organizations, industry organizations, community and related external events. (10%)
• Interacts with stakeholder groups in order to engage and promote unit programs.
• Interacts with other University departments including Communications & Brand
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop integrated communications plan to meet the needs of the college using owned, earned and social media channels to drive supportive actions.
• Demonstrate expert ability to craft compelling stories that communicate the far-reaching impact of James Madison College.
• Engage in brand management to consistently present the college in all channels while ensuring alignment with university brand standards.
• Manage databases to ensure effective and efficient communications with critical constituencies including students, faculty, staff and alumni.
• Support the recruitment and retention of top faculty.
• Support alumni and donor engagement to drive supportive action including advocacy, volunteering and philanthropy.
• Manage media relations to cultivate, create and pitch positive stories to gain national, regional and local media placement.
• Assist and support training of college faculty and leadership to effectively act as experts for media inquiries.
• Develop and maintain crisis communications plan. Act as primary media contact and liaise with university central communications with regard to issues management and crisis communications.
• Coordinate with university central communications to leverage research expertise and to access enterprise marketing technology platforms.
• Educate Dean, Administration, Faculty, and Staff on marketing and communications
• Develop Web CMS training and protocols
• Establish metrics and use analytics data to ensure continuous improvement of marketing communications programs
• Develop and implement communication strategies along with other College staff members to support the recruitment of students to the college
• Manage student staff
• Complete other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements: The job requires a Bachelor’s degree and knowledge equivalent to that which normally would be acquired by completing a four-year college degree program in Journalism, Telecommunications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field; three to five years of related and progressively more responsible or expansive work experience in public and media relations; composing, editing and publication production; news, broadcasting, and print media; and/or marketing, advertising, and creative services; graphic design; word processing; desktop publishing; web design;
presentation; spreadsheet and/or database software; public presentation or radio production; or computer programming/technology; and/or experience in a field related to area of employment; may require management and supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Normal business hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday with occasional nights and weekends.
Desired Requirements: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to quickly draft publications and communications pieces; excellent organizational and time management skills; strong interpersonal skills; experience in social media management; demonstrated ability to work both
collaboratively and independently.
Strong multi-tasking ability; experience working in a complex organization; training and experience working with Microsoft Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud or similar programs; demonstrated experience with social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Application Process: Posting is available at https://careers.msu.edu, posting #728342. Please submit a cover letter, resume, a portfolio of your work product including at least one writing sample and contact information for 3 professional references. Applications close on September 30, 2021.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Special Instructions: The university is requiring all MSU students, faculty and staff to be vaccinated against COVID-19 with limited exceptions. Learn more at: https://msu.edu/together-we-will/.
AARP is recruiting for a new position focused on communications and outreach for our multi-state legislative campaigns, with a special emphasis on reaching multicultural audiences. We are looking for an experienced public relations pro with a background in a political/advocacy or agency environment, who possesses exemplary writing skills, and the ability to learn, understand and communicate complex issues quickly.
Our Campaigns unit works with AARP’s 53 State Offices to run high-impact state legislative efforts that advance policies ranging from caregiving, long-term care, and Medicaid expansion to high-speed internet.
If you know a qualified candidate who may be interested in joining our fast-paced team, please let me know. Telework is an option!
Business Unit Description
The Campaigns unit is responsible for the planning and execution of all advocacy and public education campaigns assigned by the Portfolios planning process or by the Executive Vice President of the State and National Group. The Campaigns unit partners with Government Affairs and States and Communities in developing and executing campaigns. The work of the Campaigns unit falls into the following areas:
• National and Federal Campaigns
• Multi-State Campaigns
• Individual State Campaigns
The Multistate & Multicultural Campaign Outreach Advisor serves as the lead for advocacy outreach and communication on designated multistate campaign(s), including but not limited to Utilities: energy, and high-speed internet, developing communication strategies and tactics as well as outreach materials for use by state offices, and providing strategic counsel to drive the campaign. The Advisor also develops and implements communication strategies to reach multicultural audiences as part of the designated campaign(s), and provides guidance on multicultural outreach for all multistate campaigns. The Advisor along with the Senior Advisor, Multistate Campaign Outreach serves as a primary writer and editor for the team. The role reports to the VP, Campaigns Outreach, and works closely with the Senior Advisor, Multistate Campaign Outreach.
1. Coordinates with Campaign Manager, Government Affairs leads, Senior Advisor, Multistate Campaign Outreach, State Offices, and colleagues across AARP to develop overarching communications strategy in support of designated multistate campaign(s), which may also involve federal advocacy. Participates in ongoing meetings with the AARP-wide team to assess and adjust strategies, tactics, and messages throughout the campaigns to achieve objectives.
2. Updates message framework for designated multistate campaign(s). Synthesizes a wide range of policy and legislative information, as well as research and polling data, to ensure that message is communicated in a way that protects and strengthens the AARP brand, raises awareness, and drives legislative and grassroots action.
3. Provides advocacy communication counsel to State Offices as well as assistance to implement approved messaging across all methods of communication to impact key policy-makers and opinion leaders, raise awareness and drive action among AARP activists and the general public, and influence local and state media. This includes, but is not limited to, creating and facilitating the purchase of paid media, developing and facilitating fielding of public-opinion polling, writing and/or editing earned media assets, and developing and/or editing social media assets.
4. Works closely and collaboratively with Government Affairs to understand specifics of state and/or federal priorities, including but not limited to legislation and regulation, so to create and provide solid messaging and communication guidance for the designated campaign(s). Coordinates with Government Affairs on outreach planning and timing for the designated campaign(s), and includes Government Affairs along with other stakeholders in the content creation process.
5. Provides communication counsel, including tangible tactical guidance, on reaching multicultural audiences to the Senior Advisor, Multistate Campaign Outreach, and the other Multistate Campaign Outreach Advisors as they develop and implement multicultural outreach strategies and tactics for their assigned multistate campaigns.
6. Creates and executes multicultural outreach strategies and tactics for the designated multistate campaign.
7. Tracks, and reports multicultural outreach strategies and tactics for each multistate campaign, including quantifiable metrics of success, and serves as the multicultural lead for multistate campaign outreach across the enterprise.
8. Develops and updates templates for a wide variety of communication and grassroots materials for use in designated multistate campaigns.
9. Works with Brand Center of Excellence and advocacy advertising agency to develop advocacy advertising and collateral that effectively support state campaigns and that are fully integrated with other campaign tactics. Oversees Brand budget for the designated campaign(s). Also works with Research Center of Excellence on state surveys of registered voters related to designated multistate legislative campaigns.
10. Coordinates with Integrated Communications and Marketing to maximize delivery of campaign messaging on all appropriate AARP channels, and tell our story on advocacy-in-progress as well as success, while also coordinating internal communication to raise the visibility of designated campaign(s), and promote message consistency
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, and/or Marketing. Minimum of 3 years of experience related to requirements outlined, preferably in an agency or political/advocacy environment that involved communication outreach to multicultural audiences. Must think strategically, possess exemplary public relations writing skills, and the ability to learn, understand and communicate complex issues quickly to various audiences, while contributing fully to a fast-paced, dynamic team. Further, must demonstrate proven ability to coordinate and facilitate projects that include cross-functional stakeholders.
Compensation and Benefits
AARP offers competitive benefits with a 401K, 100% company funded pension plan, health, dental, vision and life insurance, STD/LTD, paid vacation and sick, and other benefits.
As a result of the COVID pandemic, all interviews will be held virtually and all non-essential employees will continue to work remotely until further notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AARP is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. AARP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.