Leads the development and implementation of the integrated marketing communication plan that supports Universal Orlando Resort as a destination. Oversees the Marketing Communication team that creates communication strategies, leading to campaign creative development and integrated channel plans. Responsible for identifying new business development opportunities, products, services, events and other revenue generating programs.
Performance Metrics (To Be Determined on annual basis)
We are a leading multicultural advertising agency seeking an experienced advertising-based Art Director to be a part of our growing creative team. As an Art Director, you must be highly creative, organized, detailed oriented, and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines. First and foremost, you are a conceptual thinker. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is a must. You are a team player and leader who will be able to continually create high level creative in a timely manner, within a very fast turnaround time.
• Ensure that clients’ desired message and image are conveyed to consumers
• Responsible for the overall visual aspects of an advertising or media campaign
• Coordinate the work of Graphic Designers and Production Team
• Work from a brief with a copywriter, generating ideas to present to the client
• Work on designs to produce an effective advertising campaign
• Commission specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects
• Manage projects and working within a budget
• Edit the final results for presentation to the client
• Ability to read a creative brief and conceptualize and creatively execute fresh, new ideas while adhering to brand mandates
• 2-5 years Art Director experience (previous advertising agency experience preferred)
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat) Mac platform
• Keen eye of layout, typography, and color
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven team environment
• Detailed oriented with strong communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• After Effect, Flash, HTML and Cinema 4D aren’t required, but will be a huge plus
• Bi-Lingual in French, Italian, Filipino, Vietnamese, Cantonese or Mandarin desired, but not required
• Have a thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Work well as part of a team, with a range of people
• Have an interest in social and cultural trends and fashions
***Please submit your portfolio of your art and design work
We are a multicultural marketing and advertising agency with a need for an English language copywriter. Our clients are multinational Fortune 500 companies covering a wide range of industries and sectors including entertainment, communications, finance and automotive. We are seeking candidates who are imaginative, detail-oriented, flexible and professional — a person who can take directions and present creative competently.
Writer duties and responsibilities:
Writing original content
1. Print, brochures, digital, social, radio, TV, etc.
2. Publicity Releases including new product/channel launch, invitations to press events, press kits, etc.
3. Corporate communications as needed
4. Help with all materials including account presentation decks
• 3-5 years of experience as a copywriter in an advertising agency
• Bachelor’s degree required (preferably English Major or Journalism)
• Must have experience developing and executing advertising campaigns
The Assistant Account Executive assists the senior team with tasks necessary for the execution of the day-to-day account activities, and to ensure client expectations are met. May report directly to Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Supervisor, or Account Director depending on assignment. Supports and guides projects through the Agency to deliver superlative client service and added value at every stage. Will be exposed to broadcast, print, digital and collateral production to learn processes from brief, budgeting and ideation through execution. An effective Assistant Account Executive will work with the account team to understand the client’s products, brand, and comprehend the strategy, and know the operations of an advertising and marketing agency.
Account Operations and Project Management:
• Supporting point of contact for Account Executive, who acts as primary contact with client, vendors and agency partners for selected campaigns or initiatives
• Collaborates with the account team to develop presentations and materials for client presentations and meetings, or other individual projects.
• Contributes research and gathering supporting information for account team’s development of project creative briefs and/or points-of-view (POV’s)
• May assist senior account team in development of competitive landscape reports, recaps, reports, white papers, and incremental project proposals
• Contributes to project plans, key deliverables, activities and deadlines.
• Manages weekly client status meetings by sending meeting notices, distributing status reports prior to meeting, and keeping notes for issuing post-meeting recaps
• Helps to ensure all project information is accurate and up-to-date, and helps keep others (internally and externally) appropriately informed at all times.
• Assists in the process to review, evaluate, and critique creative ideas/output, to ensure that work meets brand and project strategies/objectives, client requests, and agency quality standards.
• Exposed to managing all projects/jobs to budget and schedule and proactively reports progress to the account team, other agency departments, and clients.
• Develops baseline understanding of business category trends/developments
• Begins to develop a foundation in: knowledge in competitors’ advertising, use of media, etc.; and learns how to formulate support for recommendations and how to articulate competitive implications for the client.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher required with area of study in corporate marketing or advertising preferred
• Understanding of culture in order to serve as expert for a particular marketing segment
• Bilingual with written and verbal fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Hindi, French, Italian, Japanese, or Portuguese
• Initiative and intellectual curiosity
• Teamwork mentality, with impeccable work ethic, reliability, and trustworthiness
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
• Ability and desire to lead and manage others
• Analytical and strategic mindset with strong problem-solving skills
• Highly detailed and organized in both thought and execution
• Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle deadlines simultaneously
Our dynamic, award-winning advertising agency is currently seeking an Account Supervisor, with expansive knowledge of the Asian American and multicultural market landscape, to join our expanding client services team. We are located in the heart of Los Angeles, where we develop innovative creative and strategic solutions for our clients, many of whom include multinational Fortune 500 companies and cover a diverse array of industries and sectors.
The Account Supervisor is responsible for managing a diverse set of account marketing activities and inspiring the holistic team to ideate and deliver projects on brief, on time, and on budget, ensuring we help clients reach their goals and objectives.
• Demonstrates a deep knowledge of advertising, communications, and direct marketing principles
• Applies knowledge of client brand, product and competitive environment to all efforts
• Creates and disseminates important information on trends affecting client businesses
• Contributes to the development of marketing and communications plans
• Makes valued suggestions on how to improve future campaigns
• Manages all stages of marketing development to ensure the work meets client expectations, and will deliver on their KPIs
• Attends and contributes to all creative presentations, acts as an advocate for the idea, setting client expectations beforehand and managing feedback in the meetings
• Troubleshoots to ensure deliverables are provided to the client in a timely manner
• Ensures agency operates on a solid foundation by building strong relationships with clients
• Maintains day-to-day contact with the client, and seeks out feedback
• Is viewed as a high potential leader by agency colleagues
• Contributes to the career roadmap of account team members, identifying areas of strength and growth as well as training needs
• Supports and trains junior team members and client service interns
BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
• Contributes to clear and tight scopes of work that deliver on client needs
• Makes thoughtful recommendations on resource allocation
• Responsible for working with senior management to monitor SOWs
• Established track record of successfully managing client businesses
• 6 years experience in corporate marketing or advertising
• Bilingual in Asian or European language is preferred
• Proven ability to lead teams, manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Analytical and strategic mindset with strong problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• May include travel